£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique FinTech services business based in Manchester City Centre. The business enables the team to work autonomously and they pride themselves on their vibrant, energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
The company have ambitious growth plans for 2021, the analytics team are therefore, recruiting a Web Analyst. The ideal candidate will be customer orientated, have a good understand of attribution and effectiveness and be able to turn data in to actionable insight.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the understanding of the customer journey
- Manipulate and analyse customer data to provide insight
- Use data to support relevant stakeholders with a testing strategy
- Work with the channel owners, measuring performance and making recommendations
- Deliver insight in to how the different channels interact and make recommendations on the ideal mix
- Championing the use of customer segmentation models for CRM campaigns
- Managing the web analytics platform and tag implementation
- Develop a attribution model to link on and offline data and create an end-to-end picture of the customer journey
- Regular MI reporting on marketing activity, trading position and other general KPIs
- Identify opportunities across all analysis and make commercial recommendations
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer/marketing/web analytics role
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Strong SQL and Excel knowledge
- Good understanding of attribution and marketing effectiveness is dessirable
- Proven ability to pull insights from data and make recommendations
- Data visualisation and reporting – Tableau or similar
- Good understanding of CRO
- Proactive and commercial/data driven
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.