£30k - 65k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting digital agency made up of innovative and entrepreneurial digital and analytical specialists. The team business has grown significantly over the last two years and show no signs of slowing down.
As an Senior Digital Analyst, you will play a key role in the wider performance team. The ideal candidates will be passionate about analytics, with ambition to further become an expert in the field. You will be commercially savvy, be able to work strategically, and have the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
Role & responsibilities:
- Support with the development, production and roll out of the web analytics offering
- Understand the client’s needs and implementing web analytics to support their goals
- Be innovative, and continuously seek out opportunities of new analytical techniques which can be offered to clients
- Complete analytics audits, and improving implementation and data hygiene
- Deep dive analysis, providing insight and delivering actionable recommendations
- Support the CRO Specialists with in-depth user journey and testing analysis
- Build captivating data visulisations
Skills & experience:
- Strong experience in a Web / Digital Analytics role
- Advanced user of Google Analytics is essential
- Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, BigQuery is highly desirable
- Experience auditing analytics set up and implementation
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, Adobe Analytics etc is desirable
- Passionate and eager to learn new skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.