£30k - 40k per year
9 months ago
Senior Web Analyst – eCommerce
Leeds, £30,000 - £40,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique brand with a fast growing presence in both B2B and B2C markets. As the business grows understanding the customer and sales is becoming vital. This is a brand new, and incredibly important role for the business as you will be making an impact from day one on the company’s growth plans.
- Managing Tags and the Google Analytics set up for the business
- Identifying what reports are needed and setting these up
- Web analytics – analysis of the customer journey, funnel analysis etc.
- eCommerce analytics – basket analysis, financial forecasting, KPI reporting
- Retail analysis – sales analysis, market analysis
- Identify areas of growth and investment opportunities
- Continuously seek improve efficiency and ROI
Skills / experience:
- Google Analytics & Excel expert
- Experience working in similar web analyst role
- Knowledge of the ecommerce and/or retail industry
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Confident communicator, ability to turn complex data in to actionable insight
- Thrives of challenges, natural problem solver, works well under pressure
This is a very exciting opportunity to play a key role in the growth of something great! The ideal candidate will be up for a challenge!
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.