£35k - 45k per year
8 months ago
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique B2C digital business based in Huddersfield who are recruiting a Web Analyst to join the growing team.
You will be working across multiple brands and websites, and be responsible for website analytics, implementation and BI reporting. Your findings and insight from the data will be key and play a huge part in helping to drive the business forward through influencing important business decision and help to shape strategy.
- Supporting the data team
- Responsible for the management of Adobe Analytics / Omniture implementation
- Tag management
- Dealing with web analytics requests
- Customer Journey and website optimisation
- Dealing with BAU and general data requests, BI reporting
- Making strategic recommendations based on insight
- A/B and MV Testing
- Working closely with Marketing, UX teams
- Adobe Analytics experience is essential
- Experience implementing Adobe Analytics is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Alteryx, Tableau and SQL desirable
- Working in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.