£45k - 60k per year
Forward Role are working with a dynamic and fast-paced, leading financial services business. They offer ethical and personalised financial solutions to their customers and clients, supporting people to get back on, and stay on track with their financial commitments. Due to continued success and growth, the business are recruiting a Senior Web & Optimisation Analyst to join the Digital & Customer Experience team. You will play a key role in the data drive, digital first journey through delivering customer insight, evaluating digital performance and optimising the user journey.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, deliver and maintain reporting suits throughout various teams
- Creating dashboards and data visualisations, providing accurate analysis for stakeholders
- Manage the data streams, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data and reporting
- Manage the website tagging, ensuring data is being tracked and collected accurately
- Make recommendations based on research, analysis and testing
- Deliver actionable insights from web data and research
- Analysis of the customer journey, sales funnel, channel performance
- Managing the delivery of the CRO & testing programme
- Support with the design, build and deliver of tests, monitoring and evaluating results
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a Web Analytics role, with a good understanding of Optimisation
- Highly skilled in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Good understanding of CRO and UX, experience using testing tools is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of HTM/CSS/JS is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work across multiple teams, with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.