£35k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior Web / Digital Analyst
Up to £45,000
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking digitally led business in Manchester. The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting a Senior Digital Analyst to support the digital and marketing teams on some exciting and cutting edge projects.
As a Digital Analyst you will be proactive in driving analytical support, reporting and making recommendations for digital improvements. You will be responsible for identifying trends and striving to improve the customer experience through optimisation.
- In-depth analysis of a variety of datasets, including on and offline data
- Collaborate with other teams to help develop the e-commerce and digital marketing strategy
- Web analytics implementation and tagging
- Supporting CRO function with split testing (a/b & mvt)
- Understanding the customer journey and customer behaviours
- Providing actionable insight to help develop and shape strategy
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Web Analytics / Digital Analytics role
- Advanced user of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong overall understanding if digital marketing channels e.g. SEO
- Knowledge of CRO and testing
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.