Manchester City Centre
£35k - 42k per year
7 months ago
Transform your creative mind, with a brand who strives to be the most creative amongst our competitors. If like us you have the vision and bold ideas to constantly create an ever changing dynamic brand for our customers, then why not begin a new career in our Marketing Team at boohoo.com. As the global fashion retailer of our generation, we need your eye for detail, passion and inspiration to continue to stand out from the crowd.
The SEO Content & Outreach Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop & execute an aggressive on-page and off-page strategy to lead in organic search against competitors globally
- As part of the role you will be expected to work closely with Social, Influencer and Brand teams to develop synergetic campaign plans and maximise exposure across the web
- Develop a first rate campaign strategy to deliver high quality links back to site
- Ensure site is optimised and managed effectively. Performance reporting on the effectiveness of SEO, KPI setting and review
- Plan, implement and execute effective & creative link building strategy achieving agreed KPIs
- Drive international SEO strategy - increasing traffic, conversion and revenue across global markets
As the SEO Content & Outreach Manager you will have the following skills:
- Drive digital brand awareness and ensure maximum efficiency of digital marketing budgets
- Review performance of campaigns using Google Analytics, Hitwise and Ahref/SEMrush. Identify issues and make recommendations as required
- Implement and manage new innovations and influence the senior management team on the latest SEO developments
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.