£130 - 200 per day
Freelance / Remote role
SEO Content Marketing Executive
6 months contract, required for 1-2 days per week
£130 - £200 per day
A fantastic opportunity for a content focused SEO executive to join an eCommerce Client. They are a fashion brand with a range of products that you’ll be responsible for managing on their website overseeing all their content marketing and making it is optimised for SEO purposes.
As the SEO Content Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering SEO strategy through content and outreach
- Assisting the content team with a keyword search which will also include creating your own content
- Critically analysing SERP performance
- Optimising on-site elements across the site containing H1 tags, internal links, metadata, and schema markup
- Contribute to off page optimisation projects to drive backlinks content outreach and PR campaigns
- Liaise with the marketing analyst for insights to implement changes
- Work with your team to increase SEO awareness within the business
- You will have previous experience in an SEO content role
- Copywriting skills
- Experience creating SEO campaigns for eCommerce / Retail clients
- Up to date knowledge of SEO principles, techniques trends, and best practices
- Comfortable using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.