£25k - 28k per year
8 months ago
Would you like to create content that has an impact on people’s lives? We are currently looking for an SEO Content Writer to join a charity based in Greater Manchester, to create engaging, informative content that will generate leads, increase brand awareness and ultimately drive customers to donate to the charity.
You will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement, deliver and develop a successful content plan, and working with the SEO team to ensure that the content is optimised. The content can be across anything on the website, from blogs to social media, email marketing and more, and making sure that all content is consistent and follows the brand guidelines.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement a content strategy across all digital channels
- Use SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics and Screaming Frog to make sure that the content is optimised
- Regularly report to analyse the performance of the content
- Create new outreach content to earn new backlinks
Who you will be
- An experience SEO Content Writer with proven experience
- Understand and sound knowledge of SEO tools and platforms
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in using CMS platforms such as Umbraco
- Competent with Google Analytics and Adwords
If you wish to be considered for the role, please contact Faye Dixon via the link below or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.