£18k - 25k per year + Bonus
over 2 years ago
This is a superb opportunity for someone who has 1 year+ experience either in a specialist SEO role currently or is working in a broader marketing either at executive or assistant level who is looking to develop their career in a SEO and organic search as there will be ongoing training and development made available to you to.
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a hugely ambitious eCommerce business in Durham who have grown strength to strength in recent years who are looking to expand their growing eCommerce & Digital Team. Our client is looking to appointment a newly created role in the business for a SEO Executive to join the company who will be responsible in managing various campaigns for their organic search channels.
You will be responsible for website infrastructure and to work with the wider marketing team to generate content and ensure it is all optimised for SEO purposes.
The key responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Implementing the SEO strategy including technical structure and content optimisation.
- Reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking the SEO channel to deliver the sales and profit plan cost effectively.
- Determining the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the in-house SEO infrastructure to deliver the current and future needs of the business.
- Safeguard against any penalties from search engines through following sustainable SEO techniques.
- Day to day upkeep and optimisation of all content and landing pages, identifying and prioritising key areas and user journeys to improve traffic and conversion rates.
- Developing a suite of appropriate reports and operational KPIs that demonstrate the performance of the SEO channel.
- Delivering targeted traffic levels and sales by improving the efficiency from the channels within targeted cost, CPA & ROI.
- Own the digital marketing sales and marketing budgets for the Natural Search channels.
As the SEO Executive you will have the following key skills:
- Ideally you will have 1+ year experience working in marketing, digital marketing with some exposure working in SEO and an interest in developing your career in SEO or you’ll currently be operating in an SEO role.
- Experience of SEO optimisation and development
- Experience of working effectively with internal and external partners
- Experience in using SEO measurement and insight tools
- Commercial knowledge and expertise
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.