£21k - 26k per year
11 months ago
Global Brand working across their EU Sites
Up to £26k
A global client is looking to hire a new Digital SEO Executive to their existing Digital Team working across various EU websites. You’ll be joining and established Digital Team where you’ll be responsible for all things SEO from working on strategy to day to day implementation of campaigns. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across Europe and the IT / Dev Team for more technical SEO / website changes. You’ll also be instrumental in an EU SEO rollout of using new software across our websites.
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining a well-known brand and get stuck into supporting and monitoring the various websites and the digital content creation in line with SEO and UX best practices. You’ll be supporting the business with the creation, delivery and rollout of new content, features and projects within the CMS platform ensuring the websites are continually tested to ensure maximum performance.
As the SEO Executive you will be responsible for:
- Work with the wider digital and tech teams to help define project scope, project documentation, site maps, user stories, development estimates and plans to ensure activities can be delivered
- Be the advocate and the educator on SEO best practices and processes throughout the whole company
- Monitoring and supporting all territorial websites on SEO performance and working with key stakeholders to improve visibility in SERPs
- To develop & implement the SEO strategy and roadmap
- Working with UX team (internal and external) to ensure SEO best practice
- Support UX lead with the management, set up and coordination of A/B, CRO & Personalisation tests to support conversion metrics.
- Create pages and upload visual and copy assets to the CMS system and other territory websites across the EU
As the SEO Executive you will have the following key skills:
- A degree or relevant qualification in a digital marketing / related subject
- SEO knowledge – onsite, offsite and technical
- Strong organisational and project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of analytics and SEO tools
- General understanding of UX and UI, A/B testing & CRO
- CMS experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.