£20k - 25k per year
about 1 year ago
I have partnered with an exciting business based in Nottingham city centre, working for an innovative brand. They are now looking to expand their digital marketing team and are looking for an SEO Executive to join their growing team. It is a great time to join the business, as they are currently in high growth mode, after they have invested into their core digital channels, which are growing immensely.
They have recently moved into cool new offices in central Nottingham, close to the train, tram and bus stops and there is parking on site.
If you have a good understanding of content, and you’re a self starter and someone who is passionate about SEO, then this could be the perfect role for you. An understanding of technical SEO and the right attitude to learn more and progress is essential.
Some of the key responsibilities in the role:
- On-page SEO research
- Keyword research, looking at new key word ranking opportunities
- Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis
- Site review implementation
- Deliver cutting edge SEO activity
- Reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- On-page strategy
- Technical site analysis, working with front end developers to resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with copywriters, developers and designers to create on brand content to engage customer and increase search visibility
- Undertake link building activity, working closely with external PR agency
- Working with the PPC manager where necessary, reporting into the Head of Performance
Ideally you will have 1 year’s experience within pure SEO or digital with a key focus on SEO.
As well as the competitive salary, there are loads of great added benefits including further training and development, team socials, flexi-time and pizza Fridays to name a few.
Apply now to be considered or get in touch to find out more on 01619148499 I email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.