£20k - 25k per year
4 months ago
We are working with an exciting tech business based in the Manchester area, who are expanding their digital team. I am recruiting for an SEO Executive to join the business and attract the right traffic to the website and increase visibility. You will get the chance to work for a growing B2B brand, that works with well-known global big name clients. Within the role, you will be able to work in a fast paced environment, in a fun digital team. It is a great business to work for and a really nice culture within the office.
The successful candidate needs to have at least a years experience in a pure SEO role, or a digital role with a key focus on SEO.
You will report into the Content Marketing Manager and will work with an external SEO agency day to day. You will also liaise with the dev team, so an understanding of technical SEO and key terms is beneficial.
- Ability to explain technical issues confidently when needed
- Experience in conducting SEO audits, both onsite and offsite
- Commercial aware, ability to identify key trends and make recommendations
- Data reporting and analysis, experience using analytics packages such as Google Analytics (GA), Google Search and Moz
- Use of content management systems (CMS) so you must be familiar using a WordPress based website ideally
- Understanding of UX, experience in web user UX would be advantageous, however if not this can taught in the role
- Delivering website acquisition through organic search
- Key word analysis – monitoring and making recommendations
- Identify onsite content opportunities
- Competitor analysis
- Managing an SEO agency and ensuring they deliver what is needed
- Owning the SEO plan and working collaboratively with the SEO agency
- Working closely with the Content Manager, working on the content plan and creating content when necessary
- Delivering on website performance, bounce rates and conversions
- Owning the user journeys on the core website and making and recommendations to improve overall site performance
- Conducting testing where relevant
Market leading salary with some great additional benefits and perks!
Apply now to be considered or email your CV to
email@example.com I 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.