£20k - 25k per year
8 months ago
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their success has been recognized within their industry and also nationally and are seen as a market leader! If you’ve fancied working in a fast paced environment with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you if you’ve got previous experience in organic search campaigns.
- Take ownership to support the organic growth of our brands
- Strong knowledge of SEO and has experience in working on content creation, as well as the more technical aspects of SEO
- The role also requires strong knowledge of SEO best practices and the candidate will require experience in link acquisition, including list creation and outreach
- Competitor and technical SEO audits, and developing strategies to grow performance from organic sources will also be essential
- Use a variety of techniques to discover and analyse potential keywords that written website content can be optimised with, to ensure our landing pages achieve the best possible rankings in organic search results
- To have an analytical approach to ensure our sites are also measured against conversion rates to drive efficiency at the point of sale
- Undertake keyword research to ensure written content is optimised & new pages are created
- The role would be ideal for candidates used to managing multiple clients with knowledge of all aspects of SEO. The SEO Executive must have experience in using industry tools and using content management systems.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Previous experience managing multiple clients
- Experience using SEO tools
- Experience in performing competitor analysis and have a track record on producing results
- Use Google Analytics to monitor session and conversion rate performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.