£25k - 30k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital is working with a fast growing online retailer based in the North West which provides on-trend and celebrity inspired fashion worldwide! The company has enjoyed exponential sales growth and has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebs. Due to a period of growth we’re looking for a skilled and knowledgeable digital expert to join the team specialising in organic search (SEO).
Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day set up and optimisation of all SEO activity. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital, as well as an interest in fashion.
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets
- Execute all SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns in target market
- Conduct technical onsite audit and advise on all technical onsite improvements and action
- Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue
- 2+ years relevant experience of SEO, ideally within a retail / eCommerce environment.
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google AdWords, SEMrush etc
- Use Google analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Proactive - constantly coming up with new and imaginative ideas to explore and test.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.