£35k - 43k per year
over 2 years ago
We are looking for a SEO Manager to join one of the world’s leading eCommerce brands to be based out of their head office in Manchester City Centre. You will deliver the organic search marketing strategy across on page, off page, technical SEO, content creation and outreach. You will aim to increase the organic search reach and acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base.
You will build a brand new SEO team once you join where you’ll be responsible for their performance and you will shape, develop and grow the SEO strategy. In his role you will be responsible for global SEO performance across various territories. You’ll need very strong experience in SEO campaign management, planning and execution will be essential.
- Develop & execute an aggressive on-page and off-page strategy to lead in organic search against competitors globally
- As part of the role you will be expected to work closely with Social, Influencer and Brand teams to develop synergetic campaign plans and maximise exposure across the web
- Develop a first rate campaign strategy to deliver high quality links back to site
- Ensure site is optimised and managed effectively. Performance reporting on the effectiveness of SEO, KPI setting and review
- Plan, implement and execute effective & creative link building strategy achieving agreed KPIs
- Drive international SEO strategy - increasing traffic, conversion and revenue across global markets
- Drive digital brand awareness and ensure maximum efficiency of digital marketing budgets
- Review performance of campaigns using Google Analytics, Hitwise and Ahref/SEMrush. Identify issues and make recommendations as required
- Implement and manage new innovations and influence the senior management team on the latest SEO developments
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.