Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with one of the UK’s leading retail brands based here in Manchester City Centre who are looking to hire a SEO Manager. As their new SEO Manager, you will be responsible for growing an already strong organic search channel and unleashing it’s potential to go that next step further as the company continues to grow their online visibility through organic search. You’ll work closely with an SEO Agency where you’ll be accountable for designing, developing and delivering best in class SEO strategy and performance.
The key responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Define SEO roadmap and strategy, to include website audits, keyword research, outreach campaigns, content strategy and landing page creation
- Manage SEO agency to ensure campaigns are planned, managed and monitored to improve organic rankings and deliver booking and revenue targets
- Run regular technical SEO audits and implements recommendations to optimise SEO performance
- Identify opportunities to make site improvements based on analytics and competitor insights as well as industry best-practices
- Produce and distributes detailed analysis of SEO performance and upcoming roadmap of activity
- Work with UX team to optimise landing pages and provide insights into conversion rate improvements
The key skills of the SEO Manager:
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years SEO experience either within a digital agency or a client side SEO role
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of SEO including technical, authority and relevancy pillars
- Expert in Google Analytics or similar
- Data analysis experience; ability to identify actionable insights from large data sets.
- Expert understanding and use of current SEO tools (Majestic SEO, Keyword Planner, ScreamingFrog or similar packages etc)
- Practical, demonstrable experience of keyword research
- Clear understanding of latest developments with content, semantics, on page optimisation and influencing ranking signals
- Experience of working closely with both technical and non-technical teams
- Strong presentation skills, presenting naturally and with authority
- Experience of agency management would be advantageous but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
SEO Manager: We have partnered with a leading ecommerce business who are one of the largest and well-known brands in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a SEO specialist to join a growing Digital Marketing team in their Manchester head office. We are looking for someone who is passionate a...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
I have partnered exclusively with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over recent years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector and they have experienced continual YoY gr...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Our Client is a Pure Play Retailer who are looking to hire a SEO Manager to join their business based in Lancashire. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO activities across the brand. This will include producing detailed strategies, technical SEO, data mark up, xml sitemaps, lin...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector, that have experienced continual YoY growth. Due to this...