£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Our Client is a Pure Play Retailer who are looking to hire a SEO Manager to join their business based in Lancashire. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO activities across the brand. This will include producing detailed strategies, technical SEO, data mark up, xml sitemaps, link building, blogging, content marketing and more.
- Prepare and execute marketing strategies for SEO conducting a full on-page and off-page SEO audit identifying opportunities to drive performance
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics across SEO channels.
- Work with the Content team to ensure maximum optimisation on all content produced.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy across all websites.
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions.
- Runs regular technical SEO audits and implements recommendations to optimise SEO performance.
- Identifies opportunities to make site improvements based on analytics and competitor insights as well as industry best-practices.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud for creating and editing rich media
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Understanding of on-page SEO techniques.
- Experience in customer experience modelling and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush, Majestic SEO and Screaming Frog SEO.
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Be action orientated, analytical and motivated by driving business impact.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.