£25k - 32k per year
6 months ago
I have partnered exclusively with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over recent years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK and they are leading the way, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector and they have experienced continual YoY growth. Due to this, they are expanding their digital team and looking for an SEO Manager to help continue their growth and increase search visbility.
The role is new to the business and it is a pivotal role for the company and its digital brands. You will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and Head of Marketing in this brilliant opportunity.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all areas
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website reviewing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in SEO
- A solid understanding of SEO and leveraging the channel
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains is important
- Experienced in utilising various SEO Tools including Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
If you are interested in this opportunity but you are an SEO freelancer, then please contact me below to find out more or hit apply! As this opportunity is also suitable for someone to work on a freelance basis (some time may be required in the office, although this is optional).
As well as the competitive salary there are also additional benefits that come with the role.
Apply now to be considered.
firstname.lastname@example.org l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.