£30k - 45k per year
4 months ago
As a key member of the Performance Marketing Team you will be responsible in planning, leading and executing the strategy for the Organic Search Channel (SEO). As a strategically critical route to market you’ll be responsible for growing the overall traffic, revenue and visibility of the brands’ website.
As SEO Manager you will be an integral part of accelerating the rapidly growing customer base by driving the strategy and planning all organic marketing. You will be truly passionate about SEO, particularly tech, and supercharging organic search rankings. You will have a thirst for using data, automation and best practice to help make revolutionary improvements to the business.
This role involves defining and implementing every aspect of the Organic strategy working towards the overall goal of being the best loved brand in the market. Not only does this role involve setting the strategy but you’ll be responsible for delivering it too. Taking an idea, scoping it out and putting together a plan of action to make sure it works
The SEO Manager responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing the overall SEO strategy
- Defining the on page and off-site SEO strategy working with developers for more technical website improvements
- Making sure that the site is futureproofed against any updates and changes in search
- Developing strong relationships with a wide variety of teams within the business, using your strong influential skills to champion the SEO channel
- Develop reporting that effectively communicates Organic performance to the business
- Work with the IT Team on the website roadmap ensuring SEO is considered at every stage
- Analyse large sets of data from a range of sources and effectively put them into a list of recommendations
- Audit the site, its competitors and the market to identify potential opportunities for growth and deliver them
- Conduct keyword research, trends, and insights to maximise the website visibility
- Monitor the current performance and quickly identify and fix any issues
The SEO Manager will have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategy and tactics, in terms of creation, planning and implementation
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to analyse traffic trends, rankings and competitor performance across 100s of keywords
- Previous experience developing and delivering content campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.