£26k - 40k per year
4 months ago
SEO Manager – Manchester City Centre – £25,000 - £40,000
Forward Role are proud to be partnered with a multinational travel brand who are expanding their digital marketing team and looking for an SEO manager, to drive organic traffic to the website. Do you have a passion for SEO and want to work in the buzz of Manchester city centre? Then this could be the right role for you.
You will get the opportunity to manage the SEO channel in its entirety, having the support for the Head of Digital and working closely with the PPC Manager. Whilst being part of a growing team in a thriving office, working for an established company.
You will get the chance to work across UK and international territories. As the SEO Manager, you will be a key member of the digital marketing team and you will be responsible for the planning and execution of various strategies for SEO.
- Optimise rankings for the company websites
- Keyword research to SEO optimise content
- Ensure the site is optimised and managed effectively.
- Create reports, showing the efficiency of SEO, identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations
- Keep up to date with latest tools and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of technical SEO
- Deliver content in order to appeal to more consumers
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns
- Utilise tools such as Moz and Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will have worked within an SEO role in-house or in an agency. If you are ready for a challenge, working for a rewarding business and you think you would be a good fit for this role then apply now! Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.