£25k - 32k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you currently an SEO specialist who’s looking to take your next step in your career? Keen to work client side and work across various brands for a Group that’s always growing? You’ll be joining a digital team of established marketers and you’ll be helping the business to grow their brands through organic search as their new SEO Manager based in Manchester.
You’ll be creating, implementing and executing the SEO strategy and manage various SEO campaigns for the businesses key brands by continuing the growth and the performance of the channel. The business has an exceptional culture, great office environment and the people within the business are always striving to do better through ongoing personal career development
- Develop & execute a best in class on-page and off-page strategy to lead in organic search against competitors.
- Develop a first rate content outreach strategy to deliver high quality links back to site.
- Ensure the site is optimised and managed effectively.
- Manage the delivery of SEO campaigns to ensure excellence is displayed across all activity including strategy, planning, implementation and reporting.
- Managing keyword and ad copy development
- 3+ years’ experience of SEO campaign management.
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO including elements of technical SEO, on page optimisation and link building.
- Experience in creating and implementing content outreach strategies.
- A working knowledge of industry standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, SEO Moz, Screaming Frog etc
- Staying up to date with any industry changes and lead knowledge sharing sessions within the team and key stakeholders in the business
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.