£40k - 50k per year
4 months ago
SEO Manager - Inhouse - Award-Winning eCommerce Business in Lancashire – Salary £40k - £50k
Ready for your next challenge? Ready to be part of one of the fastest-growing eCommerce businesses around? Ready to have some fun? If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
If you want to be an SEO Manager for a successful, multi-channel retailer in a thriving industry then this is the role for you! They’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to drive performance across their organic channels. This opportunity will be based in their HQ based in Lancashire.
We want people that live and breathe digital and have a passion for SEO. We are at the start of an incredible transformation journey as a business, with a mission to move the business into an innovative way of working and expanding our eCommerce proposition.
The SEO Manager will act as an SEO focused expert within our marketing team to improve performance, primarily concentrating on the UK. You should be able to define best practice and quickly execute to supercharge our SEO efforts by rolling out strategy, working closely with the our multidiscipline teams.
The SEO Manager will have the key responsibilities of:
- Research, devise and manage SEO strategies and day to day implementation of SEO campaigns for the company's digital presence
- Manage all aspects of SEO, including on & off site, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEP including crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives
- Work with the content and social media teams to deliver effective campaigns
- Coordinate with the acquisition team to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure
- Provide in-house guidance on SEO updates / algorithm changes
- Build and maintain campaign performance reports
The SEO Manager key skills:
- Relevant experience in managing SEO ideally in a retail / eCommerce environment would be preferable but not essential
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Strong working knowledge of latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of GA, Search Console and Adwords
- Comfortable using tools such as Moz or SEM Rush
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- MS Office with strong Excel skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.