£35k - 50k per year
9 months ago
SEO Manager - North Manchester - Household Named Client - Salary from £35k - £50k DOE
Our client are a household name based in North Manchester are now recruiting for a SEO Manager to join their growing digital team. This role is a key piece of their ever growing digital marketing jigsaw where you’ll be responsible in assisting in growing and developing your own SEO Team. You will lead from the front by creating leading SEO strategies and the creation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns and requirements.
We are looking for an analytically minded person who loves data and has good attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to progress into a Team Manager whilst also being passionate about all things SEO and being hands on with the organic search channel.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the SEO strategy, projects and day to day implementation of campaigns
- Auditing and analysing the website, analytics and crawl data, identify issues, find root-cause, and experiment with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance
- Conducting SEO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness
- Contributing to improve SEO performance, moving quickly to implement ideas and delivering results
- Defining requirements, overall feature or system architecture and lead the delivery of new technology
- Contributing to SEO strategy and roadmap definition
- Identifying strategic opportunities and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short term and long term performance
- Shaping and executing our strategy to solve complex SEO problems using large scale data analysis that can have a material difference to our commercial performance
- Running our weekly and quarterly performance review cycles
Key skills of the SEO Manager:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a dedicated SEO role or in a digital marketing role covering SEO
- Experience using a web analytics package like Google Analytics
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tool
- Excellent business judgment and an ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Confident working closely with technical (software development) and non-technical teams
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.