£35k - 42k per year
4 months ago
Are you looking for a step up in your SEO career? Ready to take on a new challenge within a leading e-commerce business that turns over £100m a year? We are currently looking for a Senior SEO Manager to join the business in this brand new role, to set up SEO plans, to look at SEO holistically, recruit a team of SEO execs, fix technical bugs and implement on/off page strategies to accelerate the business further.
We are looking for a go-getter, a self-starter, someone who can hit the ground running for this brand new role to the company. You will live and breathe SEO, follow the latest trends and understand the best SEO practices required for the business.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with the wider digital marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing SEO strategies that will increase organic traffic to the website
- SEO strategies will include all areas of SEO such as content, digital PR and Outreach
- Regularly reporting the website’s organic performance
- Performing technical audits
- Keyword research
- Working with the content team to ensure that copy is optimised for SEO
- Build a new SEO team
Who you will be
- An experience Senior SEO Executive looking for a step up in their career
- Must have e-commerce experience
- Technical SEO savvy, (Deepcrawl, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Google Analytics)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Digital PR knowledge
- Experience in mentoring or directly managing an executive
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.