£35k - 45k per year + benefits
7 months ago
We are working with one of the largest UK FinTech brands in the heart of Manchester City Centre, to find an SEO Manager to join their growing Digital Marketing team. This is a brand new role for the award-winning company, and is in need of someone who has a holistic approach to SEO, focussing mainly on the strategy and taking full responsibility to deliver a superb SEO optimised website.
The offices are snazzy, with great break out areas and in the centre of the hustle and bustle of Manchester, and easily accessible from all main train stations. Alongside a fantastic salary, they offer bonuses and a number of other benefits that will strengthen your health and wellbeing.
What you will be doing
- Improve SEO performance across the website through reporting, regular reviewing and enhancing the data
- Implement, deliver and improve an SEO strategy, including campaign work
- Develop link building/outreach campaigns
- Work with the wider teams on campaigns and to improve other channels
- Management of third party agencies, partners and suppliers
- Create detailed quarterly plans
- Use reports to drive and improve brand awareness
- Daily technical audits, keyword research to improve traffic and visibility
Who you will be
- A Senior SEO Executive or SEO Manager, with prove experience
- Hands-on SEO strategic implementation
- Strong technical software skills: Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, etc
- Able to create visual reports
- A leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, charismatic and confident
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link – or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role, directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.