£25k - 30k per year
9 months ago
Forward Role are delighted to be working with an entrepreneurial lead generation business who are looking to recruit a SEO Manager, which will be their latest addition to their growing digital team. You’ll have the opportunity to work across a number of brands and websites where you’ll act as the businesses specialist for SEO strategies and conducting various SEO campaigns.
The business is just outside Manchester City Centre and is easily accessible via tram links which is less than a five-minute walk. You’ll work in a great office environment which is one of many exciting reasons that the company is a great place to work!
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns and strategies to increase rankings and traffic volume targets
- Lead for SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns across various brands whilst managing SEO performance
- Conduct SEO website audits
- Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits
- Use Google analytics, Coremetrics, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush
- Educated to degree level or similar level of experience
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks and analytics
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experienced in using Buzzstream, SeoMoz, advanced webranking tools or similar SEO tools
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.