Location:Manchester City Centre
£25k - 37k per year
Forward Role Digital are working with a cool online Publications Business as they look to bolster their digital offering by hiring a SEO Manager to their expanding marketing team here in Manchester City Centre. As the business is well backed with investment this has enabled the business to expand to 1m unique customer visits per months to their website. Now with the marketing team being at 20 strong you’ll work closely with Content Creators, both internally and externally, and Editors as you look to ensure the website is optimised for SEO purposes both with on page and technical SEO.
As the SEO Manager you will lead, create and implement the SEO strategy and day to day implementation of campaigns working with developers to ensure all technical SEO changes are applied to the website to continue to drive Google rankings and organic search for the business.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Optimise our current SEO strategy to deliver an enhanced strategy
- Continuously analyse and provide research to management & the editorial team to ensure consistent organic traffic growth & an increased Google presence
- Performing keyword research and providing this to the Editorial team to assist in optimising our industry leading quality content
- Optimise website content including news and feature pieces
- Monitor and optimise core page rankings
- Direct off page optimisation projects including link building
- Collect and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Providing a weekly report to manage detailed improvement and optimisation suggestions
As the SEO Manager will have the following experience:
- Previous experience as an SEO manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiar with relevant SEO tools
- Familiar with schema.org and its implementation
- Experience using web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.