£50k - 63k per year
about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior Technical SEO Specialist
Up to 63K
I am working with a very exciting, rapidly expanding Ecommerce site, whom are going through major growth. The business is headquartered in London, with offices in Manchester, New York and Australia. The business has more than 25 million registered users.
As the Senior Technical SEO Specialist you will take ownership of the SEO technical
- Set the SEO technical roadmap and drive its execution
- Own key technical performance indicators such as crawling and indexing performance, site speed performance, product categorisation and error rates
- Design technical solutions that help drive SEO performance
- Partner with engineers and data scientists
- Take the lead on technical audits and crawl analysis
- Deep understanding of technical SEO best practices and building internal processes to ensure they are always working
- Experience working with cross functional groups in an agile environment, and leading complex technical projects
- Skilled in technical project management software like Jira
- Relevant SEO experience in a social marketplace or e-commerce business growing globally at scale
- Strategic mind-set that will allow the person to prioritise and focus on meaningful levers
- Expertise writing SEO requirements, acceptance criteria and user sroties
- Previous experience on App first business making meaningful strides in building a web presence
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more information at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.