£28k - 32k per year
6 months ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a rapidly growing international retailer based just outside of Manchester City Centre and is commutable on many transport links around Greater Manchester. This award winning business has been driven by setting and achieving ambitious growth targets and are now looking to add a SEO Manager which is a newly created role within the business.
You will be responsible in continuing to grow the businesses online organic search function and reach by optimising the natural search performance across several websites. This will include creating SEO strategy, implementing it which his followed by reporting and analysis to enhance the performance of the channel
As the new SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all domains
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
As the SEO Manager you will have the following expeirnce and skills:
- A minumum of 3 years experience
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- A solid understanding of SEO
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains important
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experienced in various SEO Tools including Tools like Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.