£55k - 65k per year
Up to 60K + bonus + great benefits
I am working with a global Gambling business who are going through major growth and are looking for a SEO Manager to join their expanding team!
The SEO Manager will come on board and develop a comprehensive content strategy to improve the organic visibility and improve the overall performance of the website. The role is perfect for someone who values independence and the ability to create and deliver their own vision with the support of a talented team of peers.
- Drive content strategy for the UK website
- The SEO Manager will work closely with content team to guide on opportunities and inform content speed
- You will also be responsible for managing a content manager and other external agencies who will look after content briefs and the outreach strategy
- You will also work closely with the product team to guide product changes and drive new ideas which will improve the visibility
- Identify opportunities within the SEO landscape to drive meaningful traffic and growth
- Providing opportunity analysis gaps and keyword research to identify strategic decisions on content
- Aligning and working closely with content, product, and development teams
- Tracking and reporting SEO performance
- Identify product changes based on competitor analysis or own data
- Work closely with product team to ensure product releases meet expectation
- Weekly optimising of on site assets
- Proven track record of driving results through increasing organic traffic, improving site visibility through key analysis of SEO opportunities and execution
- Excellent communication with a high level of attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of SEO content creation
- Flexible and open to change, able to cope with a fast moving and rapidly growing business
- In depth expertise in SEO tools including (Google analytics, Google Search, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog)
Benefits include, bonus scheme, free SKY HD package, free gym membership, large pension contribution, £1000 fund each year that you can spend on extra courses etc!
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more details.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.