We are working with a leading tech business who are the largest in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a technical SEO specialist to join a growing Digital Marketing team in their Manchester city centre head office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and making an impact in driving the business forward. You will own the SEO function in its entirety and will be responsible for maintaining SEO across the multiple websites, that the brand has to offer. Working on a range of brands across multiple industries, giving diversity to the role.
- Full ownership of SEO across the websites including regular site audits
- Management of the search budget and optimising user experience from organic search referrals.
- Optimising existing and newly published content for search discovery
- Working with the wider Marketing and Product teams where necessary
- Monitoring linking opportunities and content teams when opportunities arise
- Regularly monitoring of content performance across the overall industry, including content published by competitors
- Reporting on SEO performance and leads generated from SEO, in addition to providing website-wide performance reports
- Identifying new opportunities and making relevant recommendations in search trends, ensuring sites are visible and ranked highly
- Previous experience working in a SEO role and managing the SEO function
- Hands on technical SEO experience, including on-page, understanding of techniques and off page: link building and outreach
- Working knowldege in CMS, including WordPress as the platform which you will utilise, to update content and liaise with content team where relevant
- Digital campaign experience, and experience in user funnels and landing pages
- Website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, confident in analysing and reporting on data
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog SEO and Majestic SEO
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords, Bing in addition to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Commercially aware in regards to latest digital trends and best practices in online marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their rspace. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to th...
- £25k - 30k per year
We are working with a huge ecommerce business, who are leading in the market in their space. It is a new SEO role to the business and it plays a vital part in the digital team. You will play a pivotal part in the brands digital growth plans ands further business expansion. You will take control o...
- £25k - 40k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the UK and Europe’s largest eCommerce distributors in their industry and are now looking to add one more talented marketer to their expanding digital team. As the new SEO Manager you will be responsible for organic search across multiple eCommerce w...
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a Technical SEO Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a re...