Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
We have partnered with a leading ecommerce business who are one of the largest and well-known brands in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a SEO specialist to join a growing Digital Marketing team in their Manchester head office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and making an impact in driving the business forward. You will own the SEO function in its entirety and will be responsible for maintaining SEO across thei core website and on a new website launch. If you have strong SEO experience and are someone who can highlight potential growth areas to drive the business forward then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Full ownership of SEO channel
- SEO strategy planning and implementation
- Management of the search budget and optimising user experience from organic search referrals.
- Optimising existing and newly published content for search discovery
- Working with the wider Marketing and Product teams where necessary
- Monitoring linking opportunities and content teams when opportunities arise
- Regularly monitoring of content performance across the overall industry, including content published by competitors
- Reporting on SEO performance and leads generated from SEO, in addition to providing website-wide performance reports
- Identifying new opportunities and making relevant recommendations in search trends, ensuring sites are visible and ranked highly
- Previous experience working in a SEO role and managing the SEO function
- Hands on technical SEO experience, including on-page, understanding of techniques and off page: link building and outreach
- Working knowldege in CMS, including WordPress as the platform which you will utilise, to update content and liaise with content team where relevant
- Digital campaign experience, and experience in user funnels and landing pages
- Website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, confident in analysing and reporting on data
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog SEO and Majestic SEO
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords, Bing in addition to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Commercially aware in regards to latest digital trends and best practices in online marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.