£28k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within their sector, that have experienced continual YoY growth. Due to this they are expanding their digital team and looking for an SEO Manager to help continue their growth and increase search visbility.
The role is new to the business and it is a pivotal role for the company and its digital brands.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all areas
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website reviewing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- A solid understanding of SEO
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains is important
- Experienced in utilising various SEO Tools including Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
Apply now to be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.