£40k - 45k per year
SEO Manager - Hybrid
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Do you have a passion for Travel?
Are you looking to plan and implement your own SEO strategies?
Are you a passionate SEO specialist with a knack for optimizing on-page content? Do you have a strong understanding of e-commerce and the travel industry? If so this could be for you
Joining a rapidly growing e-commerce travel business who are dedicated to providing travellers with unforgettable experiences around the world. They are one of the largest within their remit in Europe.
As an On-Page SEO Specialist you will play a crucial role in optimizing websites for search engines, ensuring that our travel offerings are easily discoverable by potential customers. You will take ownership of one of the SEO channels to implement on-page SEO best practices and drive organic traffic growth. Although this role focuses more primarily on On-Page SEO you will need to have a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of SEO also.
About the role:
- Conduct on-page SEO audits and develop strategies to improve website visibility.
- Optimize website content, including product descriptions, blog posts, and landing pages.
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify high-impact SEO opportunities.
- Take ownership of the SEO strategy for the channel you are managing
- Monitor and report on key SEO metrics using tools such as Google Analytics, Screaming Frog etc.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and search engine algorithm updates.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure technical SEO best practices are implemented.
- 3 years proven experience within On Page SEO
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO best practices, including keyword research and optimization.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, or Ahrefs.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Competent with technical terms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.