I am recruiting for a reputable business within the leisure sector, who are looking for an SEO Marketing Executive to join their growing digital team. It is a new role to the business and it’s a great time to join as the brand has grown over the years and continues to expand further over the coming year.
If you understand the fundamentals of SEO are a highly motivated self-starter who wants to push on in a role that offers progression, then this could be a great role for you. You will get the chance to join a dynamic team and play a key part within the business and their future growth plans.
- You will with the help of your manager create a market-specific SEO strategy for your markets in collaboration and support its tactical implementation
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of search engine and user data and inform day-to-day prioritisation of work according to opportunity
- You will monitor the organic performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate monthly reports explaining results
- You will identify competitors in the market and monitor their SEO efforts, incorporating learnings into your own strategy
- You will create and regularly update a keyword strategy
- You will create meta data and on-page tags for required pages
- You will support the link building on-site and off-site and link earning
- You will implement regular tests and present back to the digital marketing team your findings on a monthly basis
Requirements for the role:
You are a confident Digital Marketing Executive or SEO Executive with a good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation looking to take the next step in your career
- You have a proven track record of making good SEO decisions and being able to illustrate the success of doing so
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and are able to adapt your style to your target audience
- You have an intermediate understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- You have intermediate knowledge of using Google Analytics and SEO reporting
- You have a basic understanding of technical SEO
- You have previously worked with some of these SEO tools; Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Advanced Web Rankings, Search Metrics, Moz and Google Analytics
- You are a team player and can work collaboratively when needed
Apply now to be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 23k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
I am recruiting for a reputable business within the leisure sector, who are looking for an SEO Marketing Executive to join their growing digital team. It is a new role to the business and it’s a great time to join as the brand has grown over the years and continues to expand further over the comi...
- £20k - 27k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
We have partnered exclusively with an exciting ecommerce business, operating across UK and international territories. We are looking for an ambitious and driven SEO Content Executive, who has experience in Search Engine Optimisation, with a key focus in on-page SEO to join our client’s establishe...
- £23k - 27k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
We have partnered exclusively with an exciting ecommerce business. We are looking for an ambitious and driven SEO Executive, who has experience in Search Engine Optimisation, with a key focus in on-page SEO to join our client’s established marketing team. It is a rapidly growing company based in ...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are working with an exciting tech business based in the Manchester area, who are expanding their digital team. I am recruiting for an SEO Executive to join the business and attract the right traffic to the website and increase visibility. You will get the chance to work for a growing B2B brand...