£18k - 23k per year
6 months ago
I am recruiting for a reputable business within the leisure sector, who are looking for an SEO Marketing Executive to join their growing digital team. It is a new role to the business and it’s a great time to join as the brand has grown over the years and continues to expand further over the coming year.
If you understand the fundamentals of SEO are a highly motivated self-starter who wants to push on in a role that offers progression, then this could be a great role for you. You will get the chance to join a dynamic team and play a key part within the business and their future growth plans.
- You will with the help of your manager create a market-specific SEO strategy for your markets in collaboration and support its tactical implementation
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of search engine and user data and inform day-to-day prioritisation of work according to opportunity
- You will monitor the organic performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate monthly reports explaining results
- You will identify competitors in the market and monitor their SEO efforts, incorporating learnings into your own strategy
- You will create and regularly update a keyword strategy
- You will create meta data and on-page tags for required pages
- You will support the link building on-site and off-site and link earning
- You will implement regular tests and present back to the digital marketing team your findings on a monthly basis
Requirements for the role:
You are a confident Digital Marketing Executive or SEO Executive with a good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation looking to take the next step in your career
- You have a proven track record of making good SEO decisions and being able to illustrate the success of doing so
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and are able to adapt your style to your target audience
- You have an intermediate understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- You have intermediate knowledge of using Google Analytics and SEO reporting
- You have a basic understanding of technical SEO
- You have previously worked with some of these SEO tools; Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Advanced Web Rankings, Search Metrics, Moz and Google Analytics
- You are a team player and can work collaboratively when needed
Apply now to be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.