£18k - 24k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their success has been recognized within their industry and also nationally and are seen as a market leader! If you’ve fancied working in a fast paced environment with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you if you’ve got previous experience in organic search campaigns.
The role of a SEO Executive is to take ownership of a number of our sister sites and undertake tasks to support the organic growth of our brands. The SEO Executive must have a strong knowledge of SEO and has experience in working on content creation, as well as the more technical aspects of SEO.
The role also requires strong knowledge of SEO best practices and the candidate will require experience in link acquisition, including list creation and outreach.
Competitor and technical SEO audits, and developing strategies to grow performance from organic sources will also be essential. The role requires the candidate to be an advocate for the sister sites within the business, and will often be included as a stakeholder in business decisions.
The Responsibilities of the SEO Marketing Executive are:
- Create, update and enhance property description and landing page content upon the websites
- Undertake keyword research to ensure written content is optimised & new pages are created
- Work with other teams to help populate poorly optimised pages
- Use Google Analytics to monitor session and conversion rate performance
- Work closely with the product & conversion rate optimisation team to ensure improved efficiency and performance
- Provide the PR and Social teams with interesting properties that can be used as part of marketing activity
- Be an advocate for our sister sites and be able to communicate its importance to the wider business
The key skills and experience of the SEO Marketing Executive:
- Keen interest in search engine optimisation, and up to date with developments in the industry
- Analytical mind-set with an ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Impeccable writing skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to contribute ideas to group discussions
- Strong organisational skills, including an ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A real passion for SEO is vital
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.