£50k - 75k per year + package
Service Delivery Manager
FR Executive is looking for an accomplished Service Delivery Manager and experienced ITIL professional to join our client a leading international tech leader, delivering global digital transformational solutions.
You would be joining a fast moving organisation, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Service Delivery Managerr, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding targeted profitability plus accurate, timely reporting of all support variables.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate ITIL and quality standards are developed and adhered to.
- Responsible for establishing, operating and ensuring adherence to business and service management process and procedures for assigned areas of the support service.
- Able to work with Sales teams to develop and deliver strategy for adding value to clients.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable success in a senior project management role, with at least 2 years demonstrable success in a service management role.
- Holds a recognised Service Delivery certification
- Key stakeholder engagement to facilitate and direct leading consulting assignments and deliver business solutions that exceed client expectations
- Proven ability to manage and motivate team members and lead by example.
- A current and recognised Service Delivery certification (ie. ITIL)
Location: Belfast, UK
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.