Social Content Creator
We are working with a renowned fashion business set up in Greater Manchester to find an ambitious, creative, Social Content Creator to join the ever growing team. The business has sky rocketed over the past few years and are really making their mark in the world of Social Media. Do you want to be part of the movement?
As the Social Content Creator, you will own absolutely everything across social media. This includes photography, videography, podcasts and more. Not only that, you will have input in the newsletters, website and out of home.
We are searching for a natural story teller, who has a strong eye for detail, ensuring the aspirational yet ‘sexy’ point-of-view of the brand. The business have a strong focus on empowering women around the world – and the social content will play a huge part in this.
What you will be doing
- Own and tailor all social content across the individual channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Create assets for online execution
- Tell stories through social media
- Lead and execute the social creative strategy
- Identify and manage relationships with key agencies
- Work with the wider teams to ensure all content is within the brand identity
- Support the CMO with leading, managing and directing the work to ensure targets are being achieved
- Daily publishing of content to all social channels
Who you will be
- A Content Creator, specialising in Social Media and fashion
- Experience in photography and videography
- Understand social media scheduling tools
- Hard working, determined and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Bamber Bridge
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Content & Social Media Executive Bamber Bridge We are looking for an ambitious Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm to create informative content across all of the relevant channels. As the Content and Social Media Executive, you’ll be working on all proje...
- £24k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted 7 days ago
Content and Social Media Executive (12 Month FTC) Cheshire £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you passionate about travel? Do you have a way with words that makes content informative and engaging? Would you consider yourself as a Social Media Guru? We have an exciting opportunity for a Content and Social...
- Greater Manchester
- £28k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Content & Social Media Executive (6 Month FTC) Manchester £28,000 - £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you looking to join a global business that turns over £1.5 billion year on year? We are looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Executive to join an ever growing business in Manchester, to o...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 33k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you a natural storyteller who can keep the audience engaged, whatever the subject? Do you have an interest in translate “difficult content” into content that’s jargon-free? We are looking for a Content Lead to join a leading company in medical aesthetics to take the reins, in managing and con...