Location:Manchester City Centre
£23k - 25k per year
Social Media & Content Executive
Global Beauty Brand
Up to 25K
I am working with an award winning Global Beauty Brand in the search for a Social Media & Content Executive. The right individual will be passionate about beauty and play a fundamental role in the day to day management of their global social channels. Day- to – day activities will involve creating and executing the social media strategy for the brand on a global scale with the aim to drive fan growth and increase traffic.
- Work with the team to support activations driving the Social Media Strategy for UK and International and responsible for executing the strategy across all social channels – Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Responsible for ensuring social media posts are being delivered effectively – on the right channels, to the right audience at the right time.
- Responsible for Social Media analytics and reporting in relation to given channel(s) – feeding all information back to team.
- Creating all social media content, working with the team and Sales team in terms of devising and executing competitions and wider campaigns on social media to increase reach, drive fan growth and traffic to customers & site.
- Confident in communicating with influencers/external brands to create unique content for all social platforms.
- Managing the brand website with the team.
- Working with the team to integrate stories into our social scheduling calendar.
- Working with the creative team to coordinate production of ‘bespoke content for social’ assets from gallery and editorial photo shoots and ensuring these are shared effectively.
- Identify new platform opportunities and content streams to help grow our brand awareness.
- 2+ years experience in similar role.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Passion for social media and thorough knowledge and understanding of all key platforms.
- Creative flair and an eye for great imagery.
- Knowledge of using social equipment for shoots/events.
- Experience using social content management tools and social listening platforms.
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Microsoft Excel.
- Google Analytics.
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.