We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with brand new offices waiting for you to join. You will be collaborating with the SEO manager to increase brand awareness and help develop the content marketing strategy for their products. If you have a passion for the written word and enjoy writing content for all digital platforms then we want to hear from you today!
What you will be doing
- Supporting and developing the social and content for our client's core sectors
- Collaborate with the digital team to develop and execute rolling 3-month content plans
- Involved in generating ideas for creative content campaigns and support with the delivery of them
- Write engaging and informative content for newsletter campaigns, blogs, and product descriptions
- Amplify content and create engagement effectively across all social media channels
- Be involved in building relationships with key influencers and other stakeholders within the business
- Report on activity across social and content
Who you will be
- A passionate and talented writer for content and social media channels, with proven experience
- Exceptional attention for detail with an eye for consistency
- Experience in using social media platforms and analysing reports
- An individual who is constantly trying to better themselves and will never settle for “that’ll do”
- Fantastic communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and Wordpress principles
- Experience working on the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social and Adestra
If you are the Social Media and Content Executive that we are looking for, apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are working with a rapidly growing beauty brand in Greater Manchester to find an enthusiastic and talented Content & Social Media Executive to join the team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone to join a fun and vibrant team, who are continuously developing and improving thems...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness. The Content and...
- Greater Manchester
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Content and Social Media Manager to join our client’s team in a new marketing role based in Greater Manchester. The team is filled with experts in specialising in all types of personal injury law, providing a first class service for thousands of their ...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Writer to join one of Europe’s largest training specialists. Our client is very well respected in the industry and renowned in finding and training the best salespeople. We are looking for a gifted writer to drive communications, engagement and output...