£18k - 25k per year
5 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Social Media and Content Executive to join our client’s established marketing team, who is rapidly growing company and based in South Manchester. You will be joining a relaxed and outgoing team who are proud of their “agency style” environment, with brand new offices waiting for you to join. You will be collaborating with the SEO manager to increase brand awareness and help develop the content marketing strategy for their products. If you have a passion for the written word and enjoy writing content for all digital platforms then we want to hear from you today!
What you will be doing
- Supporting and developing the social and content for our client's core sectors
- Collaborate with the digital team to develop and execute rolling 3-month content plans
- Involved in generating ideas for creative content campaigns and support with the delivery of them
- Write engaging and informative content for newsletter campaigns, blogs, and product descriptions
- Amplify content and create engagement effectively across all social media channels
- Be involved in building relationships with key influencers and other stakeholders within the business
- Report on activity across social and content
Who you will be
- A passionate and talented writer for content and social media channels, with proven experience
- Exceptional attention for detail with an eye for consistency
- Experience in using social media platforms and analysing reports
- An individual who is constantly trying to better themselves and will never settle for “that’ll do”
- Fantastic communications skills both written and verbal
- Have a solid understanding of SEO and Wordpress principles
- Experience working on the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social and Adestra
If you are the Social Media and Content Executive that we are looking for, apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.