£35k - 40k per year
Social Media & Content Manager
Home Textiles & Accessories
Up to 40K
I am working with one of the fastest growing retailers in the Home Textiles & Accessories sector in the search for a Social Media & Content Manager. The Social Media & Content Manager will drive and deliver an industry leading proposition to increase social media presence and generate significant revenue as a result. You will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day delivery of social media content as well as delivering a strong social media plan engaging with influencers where necessary and producing innovative content.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and work to develop growth strategies and social media campaigns. You will be experienced and have proven results in managing and delivering a social media proposition in a fast paced business. This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Social Media Executive looking to make the next step in their career or an established Manager looking for a new challenge. Salary dependent on experience.
- Devise and implement organic social media campaigns across all channels
- Ensure successes on organic social are mirrored on paid social ads and vice versa
- Responsible for the delivery of social & website content including shopping aids, how-to guides, inspirational content, brand partner pages, product content and campaign landing pages.
- Using analysis tools such as google analytics to measure performance and interpret findings into action plan
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to agree plans for ecommerce initiatives and then delivering these on time.
- Planning and engaging with influencers to promote and collaborate with the brand ensuring a commercial ROI is achieved.
- Developing creative briefs and managing the output of photographers, videographers and designers where necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Active and advanced understanding of social media channels and algorithms
- Experienced at managing a team through KPIs
- Innovative and creative thinker – solid ideas for captivating content angles
- Will have worked at a senior level within social media for at least 2 years
- Experience in Home Textiles or market with a similar demographic preferred but not essential
- Experienced at using scheduling and analysis tools
- Experience working with Influencers
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.