£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8499
8 months ago
Social Media & Content Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an exciting tech start-up who are currently based in London and soon to be opening their 2nd office in Liverpool.
This is a key role as content and social media are primary channels to focus on as they want to increase the online following, boost engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Managing the content output for the company’s online presence
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to devise a social media strategy
- Optimising content on the website, focusing on boosting SEO rankings and improving CRO
- Producing content, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Managing multiple social media accounts simultaneously, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and potentially Snapchat
- Expand and manage the social media presence to increase their following, brand awareness and drive traffic to the website
- Provide digital and social analytics and analysis to help optimise activity
- Managing the yearly, monthly and weekly content and social strategies in order to increase growth across the business
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site / social media, and executing this content
- Managing paid social media campaigns, monthly budgets and reporting the ROI.
- Working with external agencies to produce designs for content and email marketing campaigns
- Protect the brand image, monitoring activity, competitor activity and online mentions
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the company
- To attend and broadcast regular events throughout the UK and internationally
- Someone with an operational mind-set yet with creative flair
- Previous managerial experience is desirable
- Someone with attention to details and is extremely organised.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who's able to spot trends in the data/market and has an inquisitive mind
- An interest in the tech industry
- Organisational and time management skills
- A desire to progress within a business
- A passion for digital, content and social media marketing
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and measurable business outcomes
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table and be able to complete them
- Analytics and reporting from online activity
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.