£15k - 23k per year
3 months ago
Are you looking to become engrossed in social media and influencer marketing projects? Do you have a passion for arts, crafts, or pretty much anything that involves creativity with a splash of paint? We an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about social media and influencer campaigns, to join an arts and crafts business in building and maintaining long lasting key relationships with influencers all over the world.
The company’s Social Media team is growing rapidly and the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the talented team, work on exciting campaigns, deal directly with agents and target influencers across the globe.
What you will be doing
- Implementing, developing and delivering a global influencer marketing strategy across all digital channels with a huge focus on social media influencers
- Work across the social media channels such as Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Building new relationships with key and target influencers to increase brand awareness
- Support key launches and campaigns
- Manage, research and select influencers from all tiers for campaigns
- Grow and nurture bloggers and influencers
Who you will be
- Passionate about all things social media and digital marketing
- An excellent communicator, who loves building relationships
- Experience in Social Media and Influencer marketing
- Have a strong understanding in promoting brand awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive thinker, team player and self-motivated
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.