£40k - 45k per year
3 months ago
Do you love getting your hands dirty with everything related to fashion? Do you love Social Media and working with the most up to date influencers in retail? Wouldn’t it be amazing if you can combine all of the above in one dream job?!
I am working with a retailer in Greater Manchester who have rapidly expanded and are now looking for a Social Media & Outreach Manager to join their team. This brand new role for the business will play a pivotal role in the Digital Marketing team, to take the company to the next level.
As the Social Media and Outreach Manager, it is your responsibility to own the social media, implement, develop and deliver social media strategies, reach out to the relevant influencers and interact with the online community. You will have the opportunity to look after all social media campaigns from start to finish, work with a growing team, AND work directly with influencers!
What you will be doing
- Implementing, developing and delivering successful social media strategies
- Create an influencer outreach strategy, and manage these relationships effectively
- Responsible for multi-channel social media growth, managing how to increase
- Monthly reporting on social media channels, and suggesting improvements
- Reactive on social media trends, algorithms, hashtags, etc
- Competitor research and staying up-to-date with relevant industry trends
- Forming and maintaining partnerships for social media
- Collaborating with the wider teams to create compelling content
- Dealing directly with senior stakeholders
- Managing all paid social media budgets
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media & Outreach Manager, with proven experience in either the beauty or retail (a portfolio will be requested)
- Comfortable in managing paid social media campaigns
- Regular reporting across all social media channels
- Charismatic and personable
- Innovative, creative and strategic
- Solid understanding of social media best practices
- Capable of reporting and presenting back to senior stakeholders
- Worked across all the social media channels
If you wish to be considered for the Social Media & Outreach Manager position, then please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.