£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
Social Media & PR Manager - Hybrid
£45,000 to £50,000 + Bonus
You will be an experienced Social Media & PR specialist who will work alongside senior stakeholders creating a highly effective strategy from planning to implementation with the aim to increase the businesses outreach as a brand and continue to work to become the best business within the urban development space. This is an opportunity to be able to get an understanding of how the business operates from a social & PR perspective and provide input as to how the business could be slicker with their processes. This is a Hybrid role paying between £45,000 to £50,000 per annum alongside a bonus.
About the role:
- Work with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to manage the delivery of the social media strategy
- Ensuring all PR & Social content is consistently using the brands tone along with its voice and values
- Measuring performance with the metrics provided providing recommendations for areas needing improvement whilst being able to clearly explain results to senior management
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media outlets & press where necessary whilst staying in the know with current relevant news stories
- Managing press releases, event and product promotion and external resources for Social such as agencies
- You will have a strong background within social media at a manager level upwards
- Experienced in creating and delivering successful Social Media & PR strategies with examples
- Provide strong stakeholder management both on an internal & external basis
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to measure performance giving recommendations on where the business can be more effective
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.