Social Media Assistant
We are currently working with a very large client in the creative retail sector, who are looking to add a Social Media Assistant to their digital marketing team, due to continued growth.
You will be working within the social media team to assist in the management and delivery of social media strategies for the companies leading brands. This includes the creation and scheduling of online content including paid advertisements and reporting across all channels
- Create and post social media and online content
- Implement organic social media campaigns
- Assist the growth of their communities across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Be an advocate for the brands, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify reactive and proactive content appropriate for the accounts
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Create and deliver campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms and with key demographics
- Research new opportunities and developments in technology
The Ideal Candidate
- Bright graduate / equivalent experience within social media
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
- Strong working knowledge of social media
- Video editing and experience on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere is advantageous
If you are looking to continue or even start an exciting career in social media, apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 70k per year
Head of Social Media Greater Manchester £50,000-£70,000 Our Client Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a Head of Social Media to join the business at a group l...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 35k per year
Social Media Manager Manchester City Centre £25,000-35,000 The Role: We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a social media expert to join their rapidly growing marketing team. Their online following is already huge and they are only looking...
- £35k - 40k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a leading Fintech Brand in Manchester who are expanding their paid search team due to ongoing company performance and growth. This is a new in house role where you’ll be working with a wider and high performing marketing team reporting into the Head of Acq...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role working for a luxury fashion retailer. It is a new role to the business, and the company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of ...