£18k - 22k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
Social Media Assistant
We are currently working with a very large client in the creative retail sector, who are looking to add a Social Media Assistant to their digital marketing team, due to continued growth.
You will be working within the social media team to assist in the management and delivery of social media strategies for the companies leading brands. This includes the creation and scheduling of online content including paid advertisements and reporting across all channels
- Create and post social media and online content
- Implement organic social media campaigns
- Assist the growth of their communities across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Be an advocate for the brands, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify reactive and proactive content appropriate for the accounts
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Create and deliver campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms and with key demographics
- Research new opportunities and developments in technology
The Ideal Candidate
- Bright graduate / equivalent experience within social media
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
- Strong working knowledge of social media
- Video editing and experience on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere is advantageous
If you are looking to continue or even start an exciting career in social media, apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.