£20k - 26k per year
over 1 year ago
Job Title/Location: Social Media & PR Co-ordinator; Assistant Graphic & Web designer / Bredbury
This title does not limit your duties and the Company may require you from time to time to do work within your capacity as long it is safe for you to do so.
Place in the Organisation.
This job directly reports to: Commercial Director
The Social Media Co-ordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media and PR strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Where possible this work will be undertaken directly themselves although it might be sub contracted out if required.
- Daily completion of social media activities including preparing and producing content, making posts and interacting/responding to any user generated content or requests.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Social media by producing regular, high quality relevant content
- Maintain a social media/marketing calendar, planning the content across the year and making sure it integrates with other media, such as print to create rounded campaigns.
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis.
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our Web site.
- Assist the Graphic and Web designer with graphics and web projects as required.
Excellent GCSEs, A-levels or equivalent, particularly in English, Literature, History , Politics, Graphic Design and Information Communication Technology.
Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
Excellent verbal communications skills.
A strong interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
Familiarity with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Animate, Photoshop, Indesign)
Familiarity with HTML, CSS and PHP
Able to work under own initiative.
Strong problem solving skills.
Strong project management skills.
High energy levels, challenging the norm and multi-tasking.
Meet deadlines whilst working under pressure.
Ensure that all business is conducted in an ethical, legal and professional manner as required by company policy and external statute or law.
In order to fulfil the role it may be necessary to work extra hours beyond the normal requirement at specific times, e.g. month end, business deadlines.
Other Key Competences
Work independently or part of a team.
Deliver results and improved performance.
Manage self, help colleagues.
Coach, develop, and provide structured and consistent feedback.
Display leadership where appropriate.
Bredbury and from time to time at other sites or locations, in order to satisfy business requirements (including foreign travel).
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.