£24k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
We have the pleasure of working with a global media house based in Liverpool to find a Social Media Executive to join their fun and busy team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the biggest radio stations, implementing and developing social media strategies to improve their brand awareness. With headquarters based in Germany and offices in multiple locations in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hungry for a challenge and has a passion for social media.
What you will be doing
- Implementing, developing and executing social media strategies for a variety of clients in the media industry
- Working on both organic and paid social media
- Collaborating with the marketing team to improve clients online presence
- Liaising with clients directly, offering your expertise in social media and creating social media reports
- Developing all social media channels
- Creating content, both written and imagery
- Working on multiple projects
Who you will be
- An experience Social Media Executive with creative flair
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Strong communications skills
- A track record in social media, both delivering commercially focused organic and paid results
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- A talent for copywriting and content creation
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.